How Process works
PAKISTAN ORIGIN CARD
PAKISTAN ORIGIN CARD
Pakistan Origin Card is issued to foreign national married to Pakistan Citizen or Pakistan national who have surrendered the nationality to acquire foreign nationality.
We are facilitating the complete process. We fill, prepare and submit an application and you will receive you POC Card directly from NADRA on provided address.
STEP – 1 Send us the required documents
Email/WhatsApp/SMS scan copies/ images of the following documents. We do not require any original documents.
1 – Foreign Passport
1– Expired Pakistan Origin Card
2– Pakistani Parent’s/Grand Parents:
– NIC/POC/NICOP/Passport of Parents/Grand Parents
– Document (s) to establish relationship with them (birth certificate /educational Documents/etc.)
Relative of Pakistani National:
- Brother/sister/aunt/uncle – NIC/POC/Passport of the relative
- Statement of the relative that establishes relationship with the applicant.
Spouse of Pakistani:
- Attested copy of marriage certificate
- NIC/NICOP/Passport of the Pakistan national Spouse
- Your parents are Pakistani origin or ever held Pakistani nationality.
- Marriage Certificate – Attested from Pakistan embassy/ mission /consulate /foreign office.
3 – Passport Size Photograph (scan)
Required additional documents on case to case basis. Call us to discuss in detail.
STEP 2 – Documents and Information Verification
We will verify provided documents and information to ensure that all requirements are completed as per NADRA guidelines.
STEP 3 – Fees Payment (Except New Application)
NADRA requires fees payment upfront except for Fresh/New POC Applications, because system will show your personal data.
STEP 4 – Application Preparation
We will fill the application, upload picture and required documents on the NADRA Portal.
STEP 5 – Finger Printing
We sent you finger print form and guide you to get impressions correctly.
STEP 6 – Application Information Verification
Once we received Finger Print Form and upload successfully, we sent you filled application information for verification
STEP 7- Fees Payment (ONLY NEW POC APPLICANT)
If its first time application New POC we process Government Fees Payment. See Schedule of Charges
STEP 8 – Submission
After we receive confirmation from you that the information filled in the application is correct or rectified as final.
We will submit your application in NADRA system.
STEP 9 – Application Tracking
We will monitor application under processing and periodically update your application status and also inform you If any additional requirement is required by NADRA. You also receive application updates on your email.
Schedule of Charges