NICOP Pakistan National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis is issued to foreign nationals of Pakistan origin or Pakistan nationals residing overseas and their foreign-born children.
National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) is responsible to provide service in Pakistan and abroad to issue, renew or cancel NICOP. NADRA provides online services to apply for NICOP, NICOP Renewal, NICOP Modification, NICOP Cancellation etc.
If you want to change your Name, Surname, DOB, Address, Marital Status etc. you need to apply under this category. But every change required properly documented evidence.
In the below scenarios, you need to apply for cancellation.
- More than one ID holder needs to apply for the cancellation of IDs.
- Blood relatives of a deceased person can apply to cancel the NICOP, so it cannot be misused.
- If a person acquired nationality other than the countries listed below and already renounce Pakistan Nationality.
If your card is lost or stolen, you can apply to reprint your NICOP.
NADRA processes application in three processing categories, Normal, Urgent and, Executive and processing time and fees based on selected categories.
|31 Days||23 Days||7 Days|
General Guidelines to Apply Online
- Register an account
- Choose a relevant category and start your application
- Fill in the application form Online
- Pay fee through Debit/Credit Card
- Scan and upload photograph
- Scan and upload fingerprint form
- Upload required documents
- Submit Application
We are Documentation experts. We facilitate the complete process, fill forms, ensure that all required documents are verified and you will get your new or renewed documents from NADRA directly without visiting the Embassy.
Our expertise will help customers to avoid rejection or delays. We support customers until they received new or renewed document(s).
Call now for free consultation +1–346–374–6434